Jacketed Pressure Vessels
Vacuum, Heated, Cooling and/or Mechanically Insulated
Not only does AET specialize in custom single-wall vessels, we also have a history in providing jacketed vessels/equipment. Our Weld Shop and Machine Shop being in the same location helps to expedite the manufacturing process.
Jacketed Vessel types:
- Vacuum Insulation, With or Without MLI
- Water / Glycol Room Temperature
- Heated Elements
- Mechanical Insulation such as Wool
Some Industries that utilize jacketed vessels are:
- Process Equipment / Extraction
- Cryogenics / Cold Storage
- Scientific R&D
- Food/Beverage and Oil-Based Product Manufacturing
Certified Welders and Processes
AET is an ASME, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Code Section VIII Division 1 Facility and can provide customers with “U” and “UM” Stamped Vessels. We can also provide NBIC, National Board Inspection Code, “R” Stamp repairs for vessels and components, please see our Repair and Refurbishment services for more information on “R” Stamped repairs.
- “R” Stamp : Repair And Refurbishment of U and UM Vessels
Vessel Quotation Request Form
Please feel free to use our contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Ability Engineering Technology, Inc.
South Holland, Illinois
Postal Code: 60473
United States of America
Phone: +1 (708) 331-0025
Fax: +1 (708) 331-5090
Cage Code: 3W141