Hydrogen Gas Cryogenic Purifiers
Hydrogen Gas sees price hikes at higher purity levels. Cryogenic Purification can be an excellent way to get more out of what you can purchase from your current supplier, or increase capacity of what you can sell at a higher purity for that higher premium.
AET’s hydrogen gas cryogenic adsorption purifiers are designed and manufactured for explosion-proof environments, with or without electronic controls. For hazardous locations, PLCs can be integrated to the unit directly, or routed through junction enclosures for remote control. For more information on how our cryogenic purifiers work, please see our main cryogenic purifier unit page.
- Cryogenic Adsorption Method
- High Flow Rates
- High (~3000 PSIG) and Low (~300 PSIG) Pressure Design Flexibility
- Semi-Automatic or Full PLC Driven Controls and Data Collection
- Ease of On-Site Service and Maintenance
- Outlet Purity of 99.999%+
- In-House Testing Capability
- 24/7 Run-Time Options
- Local Pressure Vessel Code Compliance
Why get your purifier from AET?
- Units in operation for 15+ Years
- Skilled fabrication, ASME certified
- Designed for easy Maintenance
- Less than 6 Hour Self-Regeneration
- Low Maintenance – High Up-time
- Reliable and Readily Available Parts
Examples uses of High-Grade Hydrogen Gas:
- Flushing Gas for Semiconductor processing
- Agricultural Use
- Utilized as a Catalyst in Multiple Industries such as Pharmaceutical
- High temperature glass-manufacturing atmosphere
- Cleaner Fuel Research
- Specialty Balloon Manufacturing & Supply
Purifier Inquiry Form
Please feel free to use our contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Ability Engineering Technology, Inc.
South Holland, Illinois
Postal Code: 60473
United States of America
Phone: +1 (708) 331-0025
Fax: +1 (708) 331-5090
Cage Code: 3W141