Years Manufacturing for Laboratories
Why choose AET for Cryogenic Equipment?
You need product quality, guarantee, and trace-ability. We hold above and beyond records regarding our offerings. Additionally, being ASME, all raw material purchased is stored with certifications and non-conforming materials are discarded appropriately from usable stock. For a reliable and quality-focused manufacturer you can trust, please contact us.
20oz Yeti (Engraved with AET Logo) Entry Form - CEC ATTENDEES ONLY, PLEASE
Limit one entry per CEC/ICMC 2021 Attendee. We will draw names daily based on entries received at that time. For a general list of rules, please see below.
Yeti Drawing CEC ICMC 2021 - OFFICIAL RULES
Yeti Drawing CEC ICMC 2021 – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The YETI DRAWING CEC ICMC 2021 (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on July 19th, 2021 and ends on July 23rd, 2021 (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Ability Engineering Technology, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to attendees of the CEC/ICMC 2021 Virtual Conference ONLY. Verification of attendance may be checked with CEC’s organizer.
Grand Prize: Five (5) winners will receive [one (1) 20oz Yeti Rambler With Magslide Lid] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $29.99)
Only one prize per person will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at abilityengineering.com/cec/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected daily with as-received entries by that date.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 1-10 days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 10-15d days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: Ability Engineering Technology, Inc.
16140 South Vincennes Ave. South Holland, IL CEC2021@abilityengineering.com
Ability Engineering Technology, Inc.
Postal Code: 60473 | United States of America
Phone: +1 (708) 331-0025 | Fax: +1 (708) 331-5090
ASME Section VIII Div 1. U | UM
Cage Code: 3W141
eMail Newsletter Opt-In
Stay up to date with our latest news updates.
Please feel free to use our contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!