Vacuum Insulated Piping
Vacuum Jacketed Transfer Lines
AET Designs and Manufactures vacuum jacketed transfer lines for the cryogenic industry. This application is utilized to transfer gases/liquids with a low boiling point while shielding them from atmospheric interference.
These piping assemblies can also include Flex Segments to help with customer connection point allignment.
Transfering cryogenic liquid without vacuum jacketing can cost a large amount of money due to heat leaks. Keeping waste costs down can mean more funding for other parts of your project, or in some cases, more end product to sell to your end user.
For more information on vacuum jacketed lines, see the tabs below.
These assemblies are commonly used for:
- Thermal Expansion/Contraction Relief
- Slight Alignment Control
Advantages to AET Flexible Assemblies:
- Large Range of Flex Diameters
- Multiple End Connection Choices
- With or Without Braid (Dependant on Design Pressure)
- Material Certifications Available Upon Request
Below is a list of tools and resources related to vacuum jacketed lines.
- Cryogenic Society of America is a not-for-profit organization that provides information and resources for all things in the Cryogenic industry, as well as organizing their quarterly issue of “Cold Facts” magazine to those interested.
- ASME B31.3 is a guideline for piping safety and has been adopted into many vacuum jacketed pipeline designs. The guidelines there-in outline many things, but a table of contents page can be seen at the reference link.
Some applications that would benefit from vacuum jacketed transfer lines include:
- Testing Centers
- Liquid Natural Gas Relocation
- Cryogenic Storage
- Cryo Transfer Systems
- Helium Purification Systems
- Food Industry
- Low Boiling Point Liquid Transfer
AET offers many product lines that can be applied to the Cryogenic Vacuum Jackated Transfer Lines we offer. Some of the products that we have that can be incorporated to our VJ-Lines include:
- Flex Assemblies
- Small U-Tube Vacuum Jacketed Jumpers
- Cryogenic Process Valves (Manual or Actuated)
Although we offer a full range of vacuum jacketed line assemblies and components designed and manufactured by AET, we can also incorporate third party components to mate with an existing system, i.e. Bayonets and Pumpouts.
Please feel free to use our contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Ability Engineering Technology, Inc.
South Holland, Illinois
Postal Code: 60473
United States of America
Phone: +1 (708) 331-0025
Fax: +1 (708) 331-5090
Cage Code: 3W141