Helium Gas Cryogenic Purifiers
If you find yourself volume-restricted by your suppliers or in a bind with cost, our helium gas purifiers may be right for your facility.
Engineered to enhance minimum 15% helium gas to 5N+, our purifiers are ideal for most any location. Most commonly used by specialty gas distribution corporations or scientific/testing facilities to increase earnings or reduce helium loss. Additionally, AET’s cryogenic adsorbtion helium gas purifiers can be utilized in full recovery systems to recycle processed helium that has been collected from system vents.
For more information on how our cryogenic purifiers work, please see our main cryogenic purifier unit page.
- Cryogenic Adsorption Method
- High Flow Rates
- High (~3000 PSIG) and Low (~300 PSIG) Pressure Design Flexibility
- Semi-Automatic or Full PLC Driven Controls and Data Collection
- Ease of On-Site Service and Maintenance
- Outlet Purity of 99.999%+
- In-House Testing Capability
- 24/7 Run-Time Options
- Local Pressure Vessel Code Compliance
Why get your purifier from AET?
- Units in operation for 30+ Years
- Skilled fabrication, ASME certified
- Designed for easy Maintenance
- Less than 6 Hour Self-Regeneration
- Low Maintenance – High Uptime
- Reliable and Readily Available Parts
Examples uses of High-Grade Helium Gas:
- Supplying Pure Helium to Liquefier for Cooling Applications
- Inert Atmosphere for Semiconductor and Fiber Optic Manufacturing
- Leak Detection Gas
- Specialty Gas Mixes
- Laser and Beam-Line System Purging
- Arc-Weld Purge
- Specialty Balloon Manufacturing & Supply
Purifier Inquiry Form
Please feel free to use our contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Ability Engineering Technology, Inc.
South Holland, Illinois
Postal Code: 60473
United States of America
Phone: +1 (708) 331-0025
Fax: +1 (708) 331-5090
Cage Code: 3W141