Ability Engineering Technology, Inc., AET,
is a multi-disciplined engineering, design
and manufacturing company specializing in providing engineered,
cryogenic and process equipment and precision-machined parts for
application within the energy, industrial, and scientific market
segments. With more than 50 years of expertise in delivering engineered
solutions to its global customer base, AET is known for its product quality,
as well as its engineering versatility & creativity.
AET offers unsurpassed expertise in the design
of customized vessels used in a variety of temperature and pressure
ranges, including cryogenic application. As a fully certified ASME
Code Section VIII Division 1 facility, AET has the requisite expertise to design,
and manufacture products such as: vacuum-insulated containment vessels,
heat exchangers, cold boxes, dewars, cryostats, reactor vessels for
pilot plants, gas scrubbers, adsorbers, radiation shields, distillation
columns, and purifiers. The majority of these products are used throughout
the liquid-gas supply chain for the purification, liquefaction, distribution,
storage and end use of industrial gases and hydrocarbons. In addition to
cryogenic equipment, we design and manufacture
precision-parts, as well as provide
engineering solutions to our diverse customer
base. With more than 50 years of design engineering and manufacturing expertise,
AET has established a strong reputation for designing products for manufacture.
Close collaboration between our Engineering and Manufacturing teams, as well
as with our Clients is a hallmark of our success
and the reason for our product knowledge and industry versatility.
- Design and Fabrication of Customized Equipment
- Design and Manufacture of Customized Cryogenic Systems
- One-of-a-Kind Prototyping
- Manufacture of Complex Precision Machined Parts and Assemblies
- Testing Services: Helium, Hydrostatic, Pneumatic, X-Ray, Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle. Vacuum testing of equipment as low as 10^-10 Torr and temperatures as low as -452°F.
- Consultation Services, Aftermarket Service and Repair and New Product Design
- Welding Services such as TIG and MIG with procedures in exotic material types such as Inconel, Hastelloy, Aluminum, Titanium, Zirconium and other nickel alloys.